What kind of year is this?

6:08 PM


So many bad things happened lately... First MH370... Then, a cousin was involved in a gas explosion that NEARLY took his life... Then, MH17... Then, another cousin fell from 2nd floor and eventually suffered brain death...

Frankly, when MH370 gone missing, I didn't really feel sad. Probably coz there's still hope that the passengers were still alive. But when I saw the news of MH17, I don't know why I just felt like crying (but I didn't). The incident reminded me of Final Destination (what I learned from this series of movies is life is so fragile). 298 people died because of a silly mistake. A silly but devastating mistake!

When I followed my mum to visit my cousin at HTAR, I didn't expect myself to be sad coz I never talked to him before at all. But when I heard about the adults (talking like I'm still a kid haha) saying my uncle very worried about him and all... how a father worries about his child although his mouth says otherwise... Haiz... Therefore, I'm now more certain that I would take care of myself because in the end that's all my parents want.

Furthermore, I had found out that my hospital attachment starts on 1st December which means it clashes with my Sabah trip =3= So now, I guess only left my dad, mum and my youngest sis who can go... Feel sad for my parents lol... Aiks... So long never travel with my family already... After seeing all those deaths...I think I should spend every possible time with my family... That's why I go back home every weekend... Not because I home sick or what...

Pardon me if my sentences seemed unorganised or incomprehensible... I started typing this post in the morning when I had nothing to do... then went for a meeting with my supervisor... Just came back from it and realised I have to finish up this post... But I'm having a headache now, just like after every meeting with her... Coz she keep changing our workload zzz. Now waiting for her to send me back feedback of my proposal so that I can edit and submit to Turnitin!! Tomorrow have to submit the hardcopy already if I want to go back home on Friday!! Gosh I'm so tired...T.T

So I'll just end the post here abruptly haha.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...