Day out with old mates!

11:52 PM

Yeah! So this time our gathering finally happened! BUT three of our friends in our gang didn't show up :( MAKE SURE THE NEXT TIME YOU THREE COME AH!

I can't believe we haven't seen each other THAT long! Like, 4 years eh?! One is going to be an optometrist, one is going to be a civil engineer, one is an accountant-to-be, and one is going to be...a woman extraordinaire in business? lol and I'm going to be a pharmacist. OMG! Back then, who ever thought that we would choose these paths?!

We went to Sunway Pyramid for ice-skating. My second time of ice-skating. Sore feet. Fell on the ice rink for the first time and the only time. Haha I have quite a good balance after all. Gotten frustrated quite a bit after 3 hours coz I was still moving in baby steps. F3. The other three gave up earlier than me haha! Only HL, whom determination and perseverance I admire very much, refused to leave the ice rink! Haha!

Oh yea, before we went for ice-skating, we ate breakfast at Auntie Anne's. Stupid! I dropped my whole pretzel on the floor with its bare skin exposed! Well, I still ate it coz I trust my immune system lol.

After ice-skating we went to TGIF! First time also! Then ah...The food quite nice lah...I took photos but I lazy to think what to write about food. So I just put the photos here. Don't waste my effort mah...lol



My OSSO BUCCO


OSSO BUCCO
What u get: nice tender lamb + nice mashed potato
Eater's comment: Not bad! But the portion was too big for me until I felt a bit disgusted. Good to share if you're not a big-eater.


I know I said I'm not gonna write about the food. Okay I just suddenly feel like writing a bit heheh.



KEY WEST WHITE FISH


KEY WEST WHITE FISH
What you get: Nice fish + very sour sauce + lots of broccoli and red pepper + tasteless herb rice.
Eater's comment: SOUR! But a rather special foreign taste. Either you like it, or hate it.




CHICKEN AND SHRIMP DIABLO

OK I lazy to write liao because the rest were just meh.



I forgot what is this.

Actually the food was just okay. I blogged about it just because it's one of the expensive foods I ate. The nice thing was, we actually got a FREE DESSERT from the branch manager of TGIF! LOL the story went like this:

A guy suddenly came and asked for our feedback. He said something about his restaurant is no.1 in service...and he wanna maintain it...so he wants us to rate frm bad to excellent. HL said it's in the middle. He said no, he wants excellence! So he proposed to treat us any dessert from the menu! We were like: Wh....What? (In our hearts). Then we chose the most expensive one! LOL Pardon me I don't know what's its name but it was very very nice! I guess free stuff can be nice too huh!


Free dessert

The chocolate cake very nice (UPDATE: It was a brownie!) !! There were layers of crispy stuffs in the cake I think lol. I think the dessert was better than all the other main courses! Hehe I guess that made me a sweet-food-lover then? Haha then he explained to us that because they had received two complaints about their service today so he's trying to save their reputation! LOL Lack of man power during Raya I suppose. OK whatever, we had free dessert lol. Well, IF Joanne didn't suggest to eat at TGIF and IF HL didn't be honest with the manager and "shoot" the manager with her skills, we wouldn't get to eat free dessert! So THX to both of you! (Joanne insisted that I thank her lol.)


Lastly, I really hope we can gather again very SOON! And it'd better be a full house reunion!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...