Yohoo~Horror movie craze~ ^W^

11:56 PM

Watched Insidious yesterday night! Its a horror movie by James Wan, who is also the director of The Conjuring! Suddenly posts about The Conjuring are all over Facebook. Is it that nice? Well, I watched it around my birthday that week. The first half of the movie was quite scary, managed to scare a few tiny screams out of me o.O I didn't know that I can scream. I suppose the "clapping hands" are the scariest part, although they were the hands of an innocent boy ghost and did no harm to the family. I think it's not really scary but it was just because the hands suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Although the scare scenes were predictable but u will still get scared lol. It has something to do with the timing and the atmosphere I guess. And a good director haha. It is based on a true story! I believe that o.O

Insidious was...not as good as The Conjuring IMO. The first half was quite intense but when the demon and the ghosts were revealed then it was not scary at all anymore! The demon and the part where all the ghosts reaching for the body were so fake. I think the most important essence in a horror movie is the suspense. Without suspense the movie is just bleah.

I realised that as I grew older I became more sentimental and timid =.= I will semi-block my eyes with hands and pull out my earphone when scare scenes are expected =.= But hey, I'll forget about the movie the next day usually ;P I don't know why I suddenly watch so many horror movies recently (just two lol). Downloaded The Orphan but can't find a right time to watch. So many things to do :( Haiz but on the bright side, this sem's exam timetable is out! Only one week of exam yeah (last sem 2 weeks)! And also, we have three whole weeks of study week!!! Lol not much for some of you but last sem we had two weeks of study week only T.T

BTW, I'm working on a blog post about Games of Thrones, the TV series I'm addicted to recently :D It's almost done! For those who are interested, stay tuned! lol.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...