My first online shopping experience~

11:28 PM

Lalala my phone case came~ :D

I know I blogged a lot recently. That's because many things happened in this month!

As the title suggests, this is my first time buying stuff from the internet! I didn't try online shopping before until now probably because I felt insecure or I didn't know how to make payment o.O

But now I can use my CIMB Clicks! Easy like a piece of cake!

However, the colour that I wanted for the phone case was mint but it was out of stock! And the seller only informed me by sms after I paid :/ Then I chose light pink. Never mind. I'm fine with pink too.



Postage.


MOZ wallet phone case!



Nice boh??




Cute shade of baby pink!


Overall the product is satisfying. Everything is like what I expected...EXCEPT -there are some scratches / dirt marks on the button there! :(


Imperfection


Hmm...It's okay...I can bear with it. After all, the phone case is a lot more cheaper than those sold at shops. I bought for RM25 (include postage) while shops selling around RM40! Of course, chinese website (Taobao) sells even cheaper. Maybe I'll buy from the website next time when my dad's going to China or through my friend.


LOL and look at this!




My youngest sis never fails to ruin anything since small. xD And she blamed the box for being fragile. Pfft.



Okay now something out of topic! OMGWTF do you know about the Genting bus crash?! I'm going to Genting on National Day!! If it's not cancelled after this incident that is! My parents actually wish for me not to go, but I gave them reasons why its still safe for me to go:

1) The accident occurred around the middle period of Ghost Festival. I'm going near the end of it. :P
2) Accidents usually happen at roads after the cable car station. I'll take bus until the cable car station only.

Actually I'm a bit afraid also! Heheheh but I really really wanna go!!! My housemates also! I hope their parents don't forbid them though! 


Haha my dog just had her grooming session! Now she's the ugliest dog on earth! :P I'm so bad. We always have her fur shaved to the skin because that can save money on grooming lol. Anyways, everyone will be extra nice to her because she looks so tiny and pitiful! She'll always huddles herself up in a corner and you just have an urge to protect her haha. We also made her to wear the "cone of shame" because she keeps scratching her eyes lol! She keeps bumping the cone against the sofa and the walls because she couldn't see lol. 

She is a spoilt dog! Just like other small breed dogs, she doesn't like her dog kibbles (unless we change to a new brand). But she is rather different from other dogs. When I "threaten" her that I would take away her kibbles if she doesn't eat, she will bark at me as if telling me not to take away. Then when I put back the bowl on the ground she will start eating haha. I guess she just needs attention coz sometimes she will just sit beside the bowl but not eating until someone approaches her and asks her nicely to eat lolol. 

I wanted to upload a video of her but it takes around 2 hours to upload a 2-minute video =.= Forget it.





PS: I'm in love with my new phone case now! 






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wah.. d phone casing not bad looking leh!!
    abt d genting trip, i think not to go better ba.. when i heard d news goosebumps all over my body (too exaggerate abit).. BUT.. ahem.. its your decision after all lar
    im waiting for d video k? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...