Depressing...

7:39 PM

This will be a totally EMO post... Haiz I tried to be positive but...easier said than done. Anyways, I gotta write these all out becoz I'm afraid I will gone mad if I don't. I've already have OCD for god's sake (Well, I think so). I can't post this on FB so I only can post it here because only a few people know the existence of this blog. If anyone's reading this and feels like it bothers u then, please feel free to ignore.

This is a good month. No, really. There's been many 'first-time's for me in this month and they more or less spiced up my otherwise boring life.

Ughh but this week is a depressing one. Firstly, my Genting trip might be cancelled again~ Well, thanks to the bus crash. Actually, I start to feel unsafe for this trip even if eventually we continue with our plan. Friends and family advised me not to go...hmm...I think it's up to my friend's parents. If they don't let my friend go then okay we shall cancel it~ :((( It's like my awful fate.

I finally got to know the feeling of having group members who don't give a shit on our assignments! Whenever my friends complained to me about their group members, I have always told my friends: "I'm grateful that I haven't met any group member who's not willing to contribute." WTF now I get it! It's a presentation that contributes 10% to our module leh! And some of them NEVER EVER attend any of our meetings (so far we had 2 only, the supposedly third meeting was cancelled last minute because.. guess what? They don't want to attend) with the fellow members from Nutrition & Dietetics course. The N&D students purposely skipped their class to attend this cancelled meeting and our fellow BPharm friends didn't bother to attend!

I don't understand, really. And I don't want to jump to conclusions because I don't know them that well. I never thought they would think that these meetings are not important. Well, I guess we can't really blame them because we only have few classes this week and they kinda treat it as holidays. Even the N&D complained to our lecturer about the attitudes of us BPHARM students o.O

Then, of course, I have to do the work. I'm not sure whether I should ask them to do or not. As I don't wanna be judged as someone who snatch all the tasks to do, neither do I wanna be someone who boss around asking people to do stuff although I'm not the leader. Dilemma. But it's quite an easy thing to solve. I'll just do the work no matter what because after all, the marks are important for me. I'm trying to boost my cGPA this sem!! And I'm trying to give a good impression to the N&D students here =.= We also feel paiseh for those who didn't attend the meetings.

And I guess people who had same experience as me would understand this: your group members never give any opinions and after you've done all the work, then only they point out their disagreements. Well, this haven't happen yet lah. This is what I fear, cause it would mean that I wasted time on the work.

So to ease my stress, I bought Mocha Mint ice-blended pearl drink when I went out to buy dinner just now. Arghh nowadays I have to think twice when I wanna eat/drink unhealthy stuff because I've just learnt that diabetes mellitus type 2 is highly hereditary!!!! (My dad is taking anti-diabetic drugs) FML. If I don't start to control my lifestyle now, I'd probably get diabetes, hypertension, heart disease...u name it. =.= Oh ya! Don't forget my grandparents (one from paternal side and one from maternal side) also died of leukemia! Wow, I have a wonderful family history.

And as if these stuffs are not depressing enough, why on earth did I click into the blogs of my old classmates at this fucking time? Reading those blogs about the pressies they received for their 21st birthdays, just made me more depressed. Hmm, not that I want people to give me gifts or anything. I don't want people to give me gifts because I don't want to feel that I owe them. I'm totally fine with it until I read their blogs. I don't blame them though, they have every right to blog. My point is the research about Facebook makes people EMO is true. Although this is not Facebook, but it is equally true. No matter how rational I am, I'm still a normal person with a depressive mentality (Am I??). Then I had to tell myself: "It's okay, you can work hard to be a successful and FILTHY RICH woman and until then you can buy ANYTHING you want! You will spend money like water and don't even need to think before you buy anything!" Is this self-cheating?

Fucking life. I don't have appetite for dinner now. I just wanna drink my sweet drink till my stomach explodes! I know it'll all work itself out in the end but I'm going through the tough time now zzz. I need more energy to overcome these! BUT WHY DO I FEEL TIRED ALL THE TIME?! My circadian cycle is screwed up.

Haha...nevertheless, we still have plenty of happy moments in our lives. So, I'll just have to endure and go back to work now!


Finally, to make this post not as gloomy as it sounds, I added a picture!


Background pic from Liz Lisa. Pastel flowers ^^



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. waaaah.. this is probably the most EMO post I've ever read from your blog wey.. btw, what is OCD?
    well, i think my comment would be quite a long one this time.. just bear with me, alright?
    1. actually, i was about to ask you on the genting trip.. but seeing that it could end up being cancelled again, i think its a good news ba.. look at the bright side, though you might miss the chance to visit the old genting, the new 20th century fox studio theme park is waiting for you! you see, though our melacca trip was cancelled as well, we made it at sunway instead! stay positive :)
    2. about the group asgm, well, you are not the only one facing all that lar! this is life, full with ups and downs.. in fact, you should thank them for giving you the challenges, they will only make you a tougher person. if i were you, i would take over the role as the leader and start assigning tasks for them! if they dont want to obey, i'll warn them before i head straight and report to the lecturer! if they dont care about their asgm, why should i be the collateral damage? right? you are innocent afterall.. dont care about how people might see you (a bossy person or whatsoever), this is your life, and other people have no right to mess up with you, unless you allow them to!
    3. about the family history, im sorry to hear this.. however, always remember, technology is enhancing in a tremendously fast pace.. never lose hope! :)
    4. friend's 21th b'day gift? was it HS's? well, no matter whose gift was it, why does it matter? fyi, i didnt receive any gift for my b'day k? we just went for an ordinary dinner.. but im fine with it.. you know why? though a lot of people out there made a hoo-hah about their 21th b'day, the so-called "most meaningful" b'day in our life, i couldnt agree more.. it's indeed "most meaningful" in the sense that, we're officially at an age which starts to grow old! though we grow older and older as time passes by, this so-called "21st b'day" somehow made me feel OLD! and thats why, i dont even bother about b'day anymore.. if you think that b'day is such a great thing, you should know that, everyday of your life is your b'day, for, each time you wake up its a brand new day.. you should thank god that you are still alive, still breathing and still fighting for your future! :)
    5. that is not called self-cheating, thats called self-MOTIVATING! well, the difference between these two is, self-cheating doesnt involve any effort to realize your dream, while self-MOTIVATING put your thoughts into action with never ending determination to succeed! :)
    6. well, speaking from my own experience, skipping both lunch and dinner for 2 months yielded a loss weight of 2kg.. no matter how depressing you might get, regular meal is crucial.. must eat lar some how, okay? :)

    well, this is life.. you should be glad that you face all kind of people with different colour before you stepped into the society. mind you, the people out there are even more colourful than your "groupmates".
    stay positive ya! cheers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alamak.. i think i talked quite a lot hor? paiseh..
      gambateh! :)

      Delete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...