Personalized Necklace

11:20 PM





The necklaces are here!!!!

Like finally, after waited for around 22 days.


In the previous online shopping post right, I mentioned that the phone case was the first item I bought from the internet. No! It's not. I bought this necklace way before the phone case haha.


Well, I wanted to buy a necklace for myself as my 21st birthday gift because I'm usually too stingy to buy one unless it's really pretty AND cheap! I had been thinking about this before my birthday. What I had in mind was to buy a necklace that has a meaning to me; maybe with an Eiffel tower charm to remind myself about my dream whenever I wear it o.O While still searching, I saw this deal in Groupon, which was RM58 (around 50% off) for a personalized titanium necklace! 


So, I bought it on that day itself. Wah... I really can't resist cheap things, can I? Not really cheap lah...RM68 (+ white gold plating)... But according to the website, the normal price was around RM158 WTF? Of course, I asked HL to buy together because buy two got discount ^^ (RM3 less lol.)



No filter!


I bought from an online shop called La' Zenda. You can design the necklace yourself by choosing font style and adding custom symbols in the website. It is written "Hand made with love" on the card but I don't know how true is that haha. I'm actually not really satisfied with my design when I first seen it this afternoon. Aiks, should have make it more simple :/


The necklaces are kept inside envelopes :)


Sequence of unfolding: 1. There's a cute heart at the back of the envelope!   2. Necklace is protected by sealed plastic pouches.   3. Under the card, there's a cleaning cloth and a warranty card (the warranty card belongs to HL. Mine doesn't have.)   4.   Lastly, tips to increase your necklace's life span!


Thoughtful packaging. Perfect for gifts :)


Close-up


Everything was okay except the chain looks fragile o.O





HL's necklace and mine.

HL's one has a heart-shaped frame and also a drape. Both features need extra charges.


Overall, I'm quite happy with my necklace :) Just a bit regret about my design :/





PS: I feel like I'm selling the necklaces with all those pictures lol.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ya, the chain does look fragile!
    anyway, i think both look quite nice lar :D

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...